Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Geronimo Stilton, Secret Agent (Geronimo Stilton, No. 34)

Enter the world of Geronimo Stilton, where another funny adventure is always right around the corner. Each book is a fast-paced adventure with lively art and a unique format kids 7-10 will love.My sister, Thea, is the mystery-loving rodent, not me! But somehow I found myself going undercover to get to the bottom of a case. Slimy Swiss balls -- I hardly knew where to start! Geronimo Stilton, Secret Agent Mouse? Maybe I could get used to that. . . ...

Features:

  • ISBN13: 9780545021340
  • Condition: New
  • Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! BUY WITH CONFIDENCE, Over one million books sold! 98% Positive feedback. Compare our books, prices and service to the competition. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed


You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment