Monday, January 16, 2012

Easy To Bake 41 Healthy Snack Recipes For Kids

In this day an age I am so concered with the foods my kids are comsuming. I took some snack recipes that my mom passed on to me and cam up with some tasty healthy snacks that my children just love. I am so delighted to share these recipes with you and your family. I am sure your children will love these delicious healthy snack recipes. They are very easy to make. In this book you will find easy snack recipes like:Cinnamon ApplesauceEasy Granola BarsPumpkin MuffinsEasy Snack Wraps Healthy Fruit Smoothie No Bake Peanut Butter Nuggets Easy Apple Toast Pages Banana & Peanut Butter Spirals Easy Maple, Blueberry & Pecan Granola Parfaits Mini Ham & Cheese Frittatas Healthy Whoopie Pies And more...Hope you have a great time baking these wonderful healthy snack recipes for kids. Enjoy!.....

No comments:

Post a Comment