Monday, February 6, 2012

Foundlings (The Peleg Chronicles)

In honor of being offered in ebook format for the first time, Foundlings will be value priced at $.99! Get it before it goes back up to its regular price of $4.99!Foundlings...Awarded Best Book 2010-2011 from The Old Schoolhouse Magazine!Foundlings, the #1 Bestseller in Historical Fiction from Christian Book Distributors Spring 2011!Foundlings, the Top Ten Bestseller in Christian Fantasy from Christian Book Distributors Winter 2012!Praise for Foundlings, Book One of The Peleg Chronicles,"Next to the Narnia series your book has been the only other book that my kids have begged me to read. My boys remind me several times a day that this is one of their favorite books." - the Myers family, florida"Foundlings is one of those books that caused everything else in my life to be put on hold so I could finish it. Being that I am a 31-year-old mother of three, not many novels can claim that these days. Foundlings was just that good. It was a story that truly impacted me, challenged me, and deep..

No comments:

Post a Comment